Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's a new day....

So everyday I wake up hoping I can stay gluten-free/wheat free. How about you? it's a daily battle. You manage to have a healthy enough breakfast such as corn flakes with banana. Then you head to work where all the goodies await you! Muffins, scones, chocolate bars, etc. Now, we don't have that stuff at work everyday but on any given day there will always be at least some cookies that I should avoid. The key to staying gluten-free/wheat free is all in the planning. I find that if I don't plan my meals for the day then I'm sunk. Luckily, I usually bring a small amount of dinner leftovers. Today I didn't do too well. I hadn't done my grocery shopping and the cupboards were bare. So I ended up eating a scone! My energy levels have dropped. No surprise there. Next time I go shopping, I'm buying extra so that I don't have to cave in again. So here's to concentrating more on planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment